- Hydroponic Circulation System: This indoor garden germination kit is designed with a water-pump circulation system, allowing plants to grow faster than soil.
- Air Circulation System: This herb garden system comes with a fan on the light panel, which helps to promote airflow, and increases the success rate of pollination. The pump and fan turn on/off automatically and have super low noise.
- High-Performance Grow Lights: The 24-Watt LED lights of the hydroponics growing system simulate the sunlight spectrum, promoting plants' photosynthesis in any weather.
- 3 Smart Grow Modes for Veggies & Fruits: Turn on/off automatically. For leaf plants growing harvest leaves, choose Vegetables Mode which contains blue light. For fruit plants growing stronger, choose Flower & Fruits Mode which increases the red light.
- Height-Adjustable Garden Kit: The height of the lighting part of the hydroponics growing system can be adjusted for plants at different growth stages. Grow 7 plants at a time, works up to 13.4" with 7 included growing pots.
This is a wonerful way to grow greens, and hopefully peppers and cherry tomatoes. No little gnats hovering around and reproducing. Because no soil! I was amazed at how fast my little lettuce seeds sprouted and grew. It was fairly easy to set up. So many detailed instructions. I had to view a You Tube video to get clear. But all in all it was so worth tbe purchase. I already harvested a small crop for my salad. Looking forward to many more greens and veggies from my home garden.
The iDOO indoor herb garden kit is a very nice product, well make and easy to use. I was so happy with my initial purchase that I bought 2 additional hydroponic units as Christmas gifts and am planning on purchasing another one for a birthday present. Even someone with a 鈥淏rown鈥?thumb like me had absolutely no problem growing a full crop of herbs for my kitchen ~ since the hydroponic garden does not come with seeds I would recommend the Aero Garden Grow Anything Seed Pod Kits (if you have your own seeds) or the Aero Garden Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kits (if you don鈥檛 have your own seeds) ~ great deal.
Got my first hydroponic system. Its always too cold in san francisco so I can鈥檛 really grow anything without a greenhouse. I was looking for something beautiful and easy to maintain and I came upon this product. Super easy assembly, took me less than 10 mins to set them up and within a week I can see the sprout. I planted basil, celery, and thai chillies. Unfortunately the chillies seed were bad so it was not growing but as you can see on the picture, my basil and celery are growing beautifully and it has been only 3 weeks. It did not use a lot of electricity either as my electric bill actually went down for the month of december. I love the fact that I can grow my plant indoor and can鈥檛 wait to harvest them.
This package is neatly packaged and looks great when setup which is super easy to do so. I already got some wow compliments from family members and everyone wanted to know moreIt has everything you need to start your indoor garden including A/B nutrients which is great.Note this does not come with seeds... you will need to purchase those separately...I started my garden by growing Cilantro, Parsley, and Basil and cannot wait to start harvesting for day to day use in salads etc.The one thing It is missing is a visible water level indicator. The device will beep if running low on water but probably having a visible level would be better.I will be updating my review in the future as my new seeds propagate
I got this product in hopes that I could grow lettuce year round to have fresh lettuce daily for my lunch. I have been using this now for a few weeks and have been able to cut a few pieces of lettuce daily. It tastes great and looks great. Every seed I put in the pods grew and I just got some cheap lettuce seeds just to try it out. Same seeds are still growing new lettuce weeks later. I also planted one basil in with the lettuce and that is almost 12" tall now. This is very easy to use! I also just used water from the tap. We have a well and a lot of filters and radon system. So even without buying water it still works great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.